Trichup Keratin Shampoo & Hair Mask
I was looking forward to buying a pair of good keratin shampoo as well as mask for a longer time and you all know about it. Well! After doing a lot of research, I found the Trichup Keratin Shampoo & Hair Mask.
First let me tell you that keratin is a good protein that is required for you hair to strengthen it, make it soft and flexible. It helps in creating a layer of your hair and rebuilds the strength and reduces the hair breakage as well. What I like about keratin shampoo is that it has conditioners to leave your hair with a shiny, healthy, and frizz-free texture.
Yes! I was so eager to try them out. So, after using both the products for a month, I am here with my honest review.
Here are some of the salient features of this product that I want all of you to know.
1. It imparts shine, volume, and manageability to hair which is amazing.
2. Another thing that I found is that it retains moisture level within your hair and gets rid of split ends. This is simply great for people like me who is facing split ends issues.
3. Morever, with the regular use of the shampoo as well as the mask helps to reduce the frizziness in hair & reduces split ends. In fact, it improves hair appearance and gives a salon-like finsih.
4. While I was using the hair mask, it feels like I have done a good hair spa at home. The hair feels so relaxing and refreshing and has a smooth finish to it.
5. After using these products, I feel that with continuous use, it will prevent and repair hair cuticle damage.
6. The best thing about the Trichup Keratin Shampoo & Hair Mask is that both of them are suitable for all hair types. So, if you have curly hair or straight hair, no matter what, you can use the products.
7. Then again, the products are all Made In India. 40 Year of Excellence & Moro than that, these are available in 40+ Countries which is something really amazing I must say.
How To Use The Products?
1. For shampooing, you must not scrub your scalp that will increase the hairfall. Do it very gently and in small circles. Use your fingers to loosen skin flakes, natural oilsm dirt, and residue.
2. Detangling your hair is a must before you do your shampoo. It will ease out and will reduce your hairfall.
3. Once, you are done with the shampoo, towel dry your hair a little and apply the hair mask in your damp hair.
4. Keep it for around 10-15 minutes and wash it off with room temperature water. And towel dry your hair. You can apply a hair serum of your choice.
The shampoo bottle vaires but the hair mask comes in a huge tub which will easily last you for 3 months to 4 months or more as per usage.
Overall, I feel the shampoo and the hair mask is a great combo for any hair type and anyone looking forward to have silky, smooth, and shiny hair.
Lastly, if you want to buy it, click on the links below: